Sunday, December 18, 2011

Super-Great Homebuying Secrets- Part 2: Job Loss Insurance now available for Home-buyers!!

The deals keep getting better and better and if necessity is the mother of invention, she's just busted out a winner. One of the biggest weights on any would-be home-buyer's mind is quite simply..."it really doesn't matter how low the interest rate is or what deal I get on a home, if I lose my job (and it's not a stretch these days) I can't pay for it". Now you have a lifeboat, well, more like a houseboat--up to six months of mortgage payments paid on a qualifying job loss while you concentrate on finding the next best thing in your career.

Mr. or Ms. Seller, does this sound like a fantastic value-added offering to your listing? Think it might attract some buyers' attention? You bet! Talk about a win-win scenario. I've got some great information for those of you that think this might offer some solutions for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment